Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

🏀Dunking day🏀

 Hey bloggers 

On Wednesday 28 Of July  Me, Maia, Tayla.c, Tayla.p, Alana, Georgie, Bree.k, Emily. L  Went to Cowles Stadium to play for marshland school we played 5 games winning all of them luckily getting into Canterburys! We all had a great day and all put our best efforts into every match. What sports do you do play tell me in the comments? If you want to see some photos scroll down, I hope you have an awesome day, and thank you for looking at my blog.
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva its Jacko here seems like you had a blast at the Cowles stadium and you won all your games their that's pretty lucky. And I liked all the pictures from your team. And I like to play cricket and a secret sometimes soccer.
    Great job on the post maybe next time you could put the photos on any sites?
    :/

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post